Loksabha Recruitment 2020: Recruitment Branch, Lok Sabha Secretariat needs the candidates for 12 vacancies of Parliamentary Interpreter. The desired candidate must file the form by the 18th of August. For further information, read details carefully.
Loksabha Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Lok Sabha Secretariat|
|Name of the Job||Parliamentary Interpreter|
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|Last Date to Apply||August 18, 2020|
Loksabha Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: LOK SABHA SECRETARIAT
Name of The Posts: Parliamentary Interpreter – 12
- Hindi and English Interpreters – 07
- Regional language Interpreters – 05
Last Date to Apply: 18/08/2020
Educational Qualifications: Application can be made for the following two categories :
- Hindi and English Interpreters: Master’s in English with Hindu as a medium up to a degree or vice-versa.
- Regional language Interpreters: Post Graduate in English with a regional language and English as instruction language. Along these, the experience is mandatory in both cases in Translation & Interpretation with a computer certificate. For detail, see the official notification.
Selection Procedure: The applicants have to pass through the following four tests in order and the candidate qualifying the first test will only be passed to further tests and they are 01). Oration Test. 02). Written Test. 03). Simultaneous Interpretation Test 04). Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Salary to be paid to the selected individual will be in the pay of Level 10 i.e. Rs. 56100 – 177500/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate must not more than 27 years and 35 years for Hindi & English Interpreter and Regional Interpreter respectively. The date for the computation of age is 18.08.2020.
Official Website: www.
Important Instructions to apply for Loksabha Recruitment 2020:
- Direct applications can be filled by the job seekers on the prescribed form through email.
- Fill the form carefully with your own responsibility of the candidate to check eligibility.
- Join the copies of important documents with application and send the application in the scanned form with documents to [email protected]
- Photograph pasted in the application form must match with a photograph in the attendance sheet.