BHU Recruitment 2020: Offline applications are availed by the Banaras Hindu University on the form which is available on the website of BHU. An aspirant can get the benefit of this chance by application on the form after filling the details in the columns specified in the application form. The last date for the job application is 21st July 2020 and after this date, no application will be valid for recruitment.
BHU Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Banaras Hindu University|
|Name of the Job||Research Assistant, Data Entry Operator, and Lab Technician|
|Number of Vacancies||05|
|Last Date to Apply||Within 21 days|
BHU Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Banaras Hindu University
Name of The Posts: Name of the vacant posts is given below :
- Lab Assistant/Data Entry Operator – 01
- Research Scientist – 02
- Lab Technician – 02
Last Date to Apply: 21st of July 2020
Educational Qualifications: The qualifications mandatory for the job are Bachelors in Science/Master’s in Science/Doctorate Degree/MD/MS/DNB from the accredited college or institute. Work experience for two years is mandatory for Post 01.
Selection Procedure: The ability of the applicant to perform the task given by the organization will be evaluated on the basis of the Written Test and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The details of salary to be paid to the selected candidate is
- Rs. 16179/- per month (Post 01).
- Rs. 58900/- per month (Post 02).
- Rs. 18360/- per month (Post 03).
Age criteria: Age limit for the above-mentioned posts are shown in the list below :
- Less than 45 years for Post 01 & 02.
- Less than 35 years for Post 03.
Official Website: www.bhu.ac.in
Important Instructions to apply for BHU Recruitment 2020:
- Details on the specified format are invited by Banaras Hindu University.
- You just need to mention accurate details in the form and attach the photocopies of essential documents with the form.
- If required attach the latest photograph in the form.
- At last address, the form to The Nodal Officer, Department of Anatomy Institute of Medical, Sciences Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi – 221005